Our Pledge to You, Our Customer - We respect your privacy. We do not sell, rent, or loan any identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party. Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
Use of Information - We will not collect any personal information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. Examples of such information are: name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number.
Secure Shopping - Credit card orders placed on our site are encrypted using SSL technology, so rest assured that your transactions are protected. With SSL implemented on both the client and server side, information sent via the Internet can be trusted to arrive privately and unaltered to our server only. In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL-enabled browser.
Purchasing Our Tile
Direct Purchase from our studio
You may purchase from our studio in either of two ways:
- Through your design professional - We will collaborate with your designer, architect or builder to create a beautiful environment using Nocera art tile. Please supply the name and phone number when you Contact Us and we will contact them.
- As your own project designer - We will assist you to do it yourself with pre-purchase support. An initial consultation is without charge and our creative staff can suggest options that use our tile diversity to personalize your living or work environment. After discussing your project specifics with us, we will give you a written quote for the amount of tile you specify and you may place the order after you accept the quote.
Additional Design Assistance: After the complimentary initial consultation, additional meetings are available at a per hour rate. If you require design plans to determine your specific tile needs you may draw them up yourself, or retain our design staff to draw them up with a price quotation for the tile. Contact Us to discuss your needs.
This web site is our catalog and is updated as we add new designs. You can print out information and pictures of any items you are interested in.
Art Tile Shop
Please visit our Art Tile Shop to see our specialty line of gallery-quality paintings, tile giftware and more. You can feel safe ordering with our secure, fully encrypted order processing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I buy samples?
- Do you have a printed catalog?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- How can I place my order?
- When will my PayPal account be charged?
- What if I need help in calculating my order?
- How long does it take for my order to be ready to ship?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What is the return policy?
- Is there a warranty?
Can I buy samples?
Color Samples: You may order a color sample in a 3" flat tile. The cost is $5.00 per color plus $5.95 shipping and handling for up to six samples, and you can order directly through our Art Tile Shop.
Terms: Samples are not returnable.
Do you have a printed catalog?
This web site is our catalog. The site is updated as we add new designs, and you can print out information and pictures of any items you are interested in.
What types of payment do you accept?
Payment for Tile Purchases: Tile orders are subject to a progressive payment schedule. A deposit of 50% of the quoted fee is requested with placement of tile orders. The balance plus shipping will be invoiced before shipment by check or money order.
Payment for sample, catalog orders and Ancient Stone Fresco Paintings: We accept checks, money orders and PayPal payments. PayPal enables payment with credit cards and bank accounts.
How can I place my order?
For your convenience it is very easy to order through our Art Tile Shop over our secure server. If you are not comfortable with this method we will be glad to assist you by an alternate means. Please see our Contact Us page or feel free to call us at 570-729-7946.
When will my PayPal account be charged?
PayPal orders are processed and then a request for payment is sent through the PayPal website to your email address. PayPal orders are shipped once the payment has been received.
What if I need help in calculating my order?
We offer several options to help you calculate your hand made tile needs. Please see our Purchasing Information above.
How long does it take for my order to be ready to ship?
Samples: These are usually shipped immediately, unless we are out of stock. In that case it is usually no more than seven to ten days.
Tile: Our centuries-old hand process takes time. Each purchase is usually made especially for the buyer, with a time frame from four or more weeks. Delivery time depends on the quantity ordered, the complexity of the style and the current volume in production. Large, complex, special and custom orders take 12-16 weeks or more.
Ancient Stone Fresco Paintings: Paintings are in stock and are subject to prior sale, in which case please allow four weeks delivery. They will be shipped FedEx. PayPal payments are accepted through our secure Art Tile Shop and the PayPal secure website.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations: Tile products are made to order. Once work has started, we regret that canceled orders are not subject to a refund of the deposit.
Corrections: The purchaser shall be responsible for extra costs caused by inaccurate design or ordering information.
What is the return policy?
We recognize that even the best of products sometimes need to be returned. Due to the nature of our business we have established the following policies:
- Nocera Art Tile will replace any uninstalled tile proven to be defective. Adjustments will be made on uninstalled tile only.
- Prior approval is needed and a return authorization number assigned to avoid a 30% restocking charge. Tiles must be authorized by the office for return within five business days of receiving your order. Packing instructions will be given. Tiles authorized for return must be shipped prepaid, with insurance equal to the purchase price. We must receive returned merchandise in new, unused and undamaged condition in order for a replacement or refund to be issued.
- Returning goods are damaged in transit to us: No refunds will be made by us. We will notify the purchaser and the shipper, but it is the responsibility of the sender to collect recompense from the shipper's insurer.
- Ancient Stone Fresco paintings in original condition may be returned under the above stipulations. In addition, a 5% restocking charge and outbound shipping apply to returns for the following reasons:
- you do not like the color or the picture, or the size is incompatible with the intended area
- you return the merchandise without prior approval
- you refused delivery
- Tile damaged in transit to you: If the carton has external damages, you will need to note this on the delivery receipt. This does not always mean there is damage to the contents, however, it will simplify a claim if damage is discovered upon opening the carton. You must notify the carrier of damages immediately. They will direct how the claim will be handled. You must also notify our office within 48 hours of the receipt of damaged merchandise. We will make arrangements with you to return damaged pieces and to send replacement pieces.
- Custom hand made tile, special order tile, custom murals and samples cannot be returned.
Is there a warranty?
Nocera Art Tile has no control over tile once it is installed. Therefore, Nocera Art Tile is not responsible for damage to installed tile that may be caused by, but is not limited to, materials and methods used to install our tile, type of use, amount of traffic, or type of maintenance.
Discontinued items: We reserve the right to withdraw a product design without notice. We reserve the right to discontinue a glaze without notice. We will offer a replacement color, if feasible. In rare instances, we have to discontinue a color because raw materials as they come from the earth may become mined out. This is because the same mineral coming from another mine may differ and could change glaze results.